Friday 21 November 2008

End of the week take 2

Friday already! Again! Last week was so slow but this week has gone past like lightning :o !

My lessons this week were as follows:

Nursery: Hello, Bye bye, Stand Up, Sit Down, Jump, One, Two, Red, Blue

K1: H for Hat >w<

K2: Colours and the Rainbow Song

K3: Animals and Old MacDonald Song

...Now it is time to start planning for next week :(

This evening Ronald and I went to sing karaoke in Red Box in Causeway Bay :) It's fun to go by ourselves since we're not the best singers in the world :/ And being on our own means we can wail really terribly and not have to worry about offending people ^^ haha.

Our Ikea wardrobes arrived the other day. They weigh a TON. Seriously! We could barely move them! We bought a complicated Pax wardrobe thing and it comes with a billion different parts to make up separately :/ We laboured away at making the actual box, and then got really stuck because the sliding doors are well complicated :( So we went down to Ikea and asked them to do it for us xD They will be coming on Monday to fix it up. Yay :)

Tomorrow I can go and pick up my HK ID card :D Then I can go to the library and get a book to read because I have nothing left to read :(

Over and out >w<

g

2 comments:

psyconym said...

Hey - I am just chilling out in the Peace Cafe in my home town. I've been reading the life of Pie you gave to me. It's really good. Glad to hear you are well.

Lynda xxx

Y said...

Hello, what was your HK ID card like?


So what else have you been up to? I want more posts and pictures!